BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Kids in the Hall > I love watching Ghost Whisperer

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

nita666
Never Heard The Spam Song

I love watching Ghost Whisperer

Ghost Whisperer is an impressive sight to watch. I'm not sure that anyone who reads this has seen the show or not. but if you havent uu need to watch it. if u like supernatural, charmed, or that the thing you like about this show. is something the whole family can watch together. It shows love and compassion of his plot. Melinda is one of Ghost Whisperer that you can see a ghost. He's really good at what he does. He helps the Spirit what is it that keeps them tied to the country. if it comes to finding a lost love or bring the family closer. He will do what he must do to a ghost so happy that he passes over the light. He did most of his life on hold to help them with their problems. He also lost his friend and the show was to help him and to cross via the evil spirit, who was after him. I just know that this is an impressive sight, and I know that you like.
I love watching Ghost Whisperer because it's interesting, and tells only part of the story of a person. when a person dies, they do not always seem to go to heaven, maybe they stay around to see what others are up or find a family member or find someone to tell their story or to obtain justice or anything. It is good when the mind can finally talk to their relatives and forgive so. then across the sky. it does not always happen that way. I heard many stories of several different programs, unsolved mysteries, ghost hunters, paranormal state etc.. I could say much, but I do not want. PST thank you.
How I Met Your Mother DVD 1-5
03-23-2011, 02:54 AM nita666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply