BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Janeane Garofalo > Doctor Who is the most awesome show of all time

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

nita666
Never Heard The Spam Song

Doctor Who is the most awesome show of all time

I've never been a fan of the original series, but since I loved David Tennant as the doctor that I was hooked. David Tennant is funny, beautiful and very talented. I love stories and never miss an episode.Doctor Who is a Time Lord, which is over 900 years and remains the only fellow who knows. It has two cores and moves in a telephone booth that transports him inside and outside of time and worlds and parallel universes. There was a girl in a world for one day only to lose in a fight that occurred before a bullet meant for him. Once she discovered she was married to a different time to see him die before he traveled through time to save his life. He lost a lot of people in his travels and many friends. If you have not seen Doctor Who and have cable, you must take on the BBC, is one of the best shows there.
Doctor Who is one of the shows most beloved science fiction, and the longest time. The older generation saw the black and white version has proposed a package of exciting alien worlds, futures fantastic and extraordinary historical tales wrapped in an adventure course in medical and his companions chosen policebox most talented in the world: Tardis.
How I Met Your Mother DVD 1-5
03-23-2011, 03:03 AM nita666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply