BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Janeane Garofalo > The L Word is my favorite TV show!

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

joannechen
Never Heard The Spam Song

The L Word is my favorite TV show!

"This is my favorite TV show! The L Word DVD Great show even my boyfriend likes it. First he thought it was lame but now after watching the first series with me he likes it and wants to know what is going to happen next. It does have nudity and sexual content so it is not something children should be near. But if the girls are coming over for the weekend or just some alone time for you and your love, it makes some spicy The Simpsons DVD fun!
Also I would like to add that this is like a better lesbian ""sex in the city""! But if you are disgusted with female on female kissing, I would reccomend against this series. The first few episodes seem like an introduction to homos with explanations of how gays do it and what we call it. I suppose it was to gently expose the virgin eyes of the average American CSI Miami DVD to experiences of big city lesbians. Yes, these women are enticing and gorgeous-so easy to watch. More important are their stories, obstacles, heartaches, loves and triumphs. They are more beautiful and successful than 95% of the people I have ever known, but I can relate to their struggles. Great casting, writing, acting and direction. Also, the music gets great with Leonard Cohen and Rufus Wainwright on the soundtrack. Is that how we Lesbians really live.Weeds DVD.well duh! We love, we hate, we fight, we make up and make love we do it all..gasp..we are just like straight couples..L Word is filled with comedy, drama, sex and yes even at times suspense!! Of course my fav character is Shane..who doesn't love Shane?? the thing I love about this show is it's honest, it's in your face and fun..Straight couples with open minds will love this show..Guys with weird fetishes will love this show..and most of all Gays and Lesbians will love this show.True Blood DVD.only ones who should not be exposed to this show are the kiddies..send them to bed, also lock up your dvd sets when you are away..L Word is filled with sex..sex sex and more sex!! Are you intrigued yet?? good go out and get it quick!!"
04-15-2011, 09:22 PM joannechen is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply