BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Janeane Garofalo > House md is a wonderful show

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

cutexiang
Loves Carrot Top

House md is a wonderful show

I love House. It 's a good show,House MD DVD but I'm not here to review shows. I'm here to talk about season 1 box set. I was lucky is an excellent deal, because now I've got are a bit 'offended. My main complaint is that it is double-sided discs. I'm so very easy to zero.The Office DVD It 'hard to keep a DVD without touching at least one of them. I already have a small scratch on a single disc, making a jump scene today. I do not even know how it happened. My advice is do not buy these until you have the ability to copyGrey's Anatomy DVD Then I would keep away from the original. I hope that future versions of the normal one-sided discs. Another (much smaller), the argument is that the lack of bonus material.Walt Disneys 164 DVD There are some, but I was hoping for something more. This is a great show, however, there is no doubt. Overall, this show is a combination of poor children fanatastic almost dying, love stories / chemistry nonverbal, children see their parents crazy with various diseases, the lacrosse players, jeans poisoned, religious, and could forget the sarcasm, and I and many others eagerly await season two and beyond.
05-20-2011, 12:17 AM cutexiang is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply