BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Janeane Garofalo > Bones is so addictive.

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

huihui520
Loves Carrot Top

Bones is so addictive.

This show is so addictive. bones dvd online makes me want to go back to school to be like Bones or maybe its just Booth he is pretty hot,. I wish that they would finally get Bones and Booth together. They finally got Angela and Hodins togetther last season. The only draw backs are to short of seasons and to much of a break between seasons and during the seasons.The show has a great story line and awesome cast how i met your mother dvd online and crew.The show keeps you coming back for more an when you think that you have seen it all they come up with some thing that blows you away. i hope that this is not the last season. It would be a lost to all. This is one of my favorite shows. I love the chemistry between Booth and Bones and how they try to hide it. I love Sweets character and how he is always trying to be friends with Booth and Bones. I think Booth and Bones are a little insensitive to Sweets because he likes them and he just wants to be their friend. I like Booth's naivete dexter dvd online but she should be a little more sensitive to the interns they are just trying to please her. You can't replace Zack they should find a way to bring him back even if just as a consultant. Loved when he escaped to help some the crime. I love Bones, it is one of the best things on TV. The cast is believable and they draw you into the show and you start trying to figure things out. With the undertones of thier personal interactions, just adds the extra spice needed to make this show cheap csi miami dvd sizzle and surprise. If you haven't watched it, give it a try it's a must see. I am so glad Bones is back. I love Booth and Brennen. Their chemistry is amazing, the rest of the Bones cast work together so well. My teens and my husband like watching Bones because they learn new things about science in every show. I like trying to figure out who done it and how they did. I like that they don't give up with hard cases, it intrigues cheap one tree hill dvd them enough to keep working on it.
07-14-2011, 02:32 AM huihui520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply