BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Kids in the Hall > House is the best medical show ever!

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

oliva22
Loves Carrot Top

House is the best medical show ever!

quality house md dvd I heard about the television series House for years and an occasional episode here and there on television, but never really sat down and watched the series until recently. I love this show, it's amazing! The cast is incredible ... they do a fantastic job. This is by far the best medical drama I've ever seen.gossip girl dvd on sale Each episode is a new and exciting mystery that makes you want to solve and find out what is wrong with the patient. Plus it is really fun sometimes! House is such a tense, arrogant doctor, but deep down you know he is loving and caring as the next person. You are going to feel bad for him, which knock him out. haha. I love everything about this show and wish I begin to see when it started .. Now I'm catching up to do! I hope they continue to air this show because it is getting better.quality weeds dvd I really think they could not have picked a better start. I recommend this show to everyone! So great!
House is one of the best shows on television today! This show is well put together. And 'dramatic. This is an exciting and fascinating. I like the fact that the House is a realistic figure. I like to watch and listen to him to break things through trial and error, and come to the conclusion that really makes sense. On the other hand, csi lasvegas dvd on sale the house can be very annoying and frustrating. Character is the grip of addiction is described as well, but I think it would be nice to see him get sober! I am sober, and watch others get sober the whole time, and when someone really "gets" It 'wonderful to see and try! House is one of the best shows on t.v. today! This show is very well put together. It's dramatic. It's suspenseful and intriguing. I like that House is a realistic character. quality chuck dvd I enjoy watching and listening to him break things down through trial and error, and getting to the conclusion that really makes sense. On the other hand, House can be very irritating and frustrating. The character being in the grips of drug addiction is portrayed very well, but I would love to see him get sober! I'm sober and watch others get sober all the time, and when somebody really "gets it" it's awesome to see and experience!
07-16-2011, 01:03 AM oliva22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply