BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Mr. Show & Cast > Martin and Orloff

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

DJKL
Never Heard The Spam Song

Martin and Orloff

Greetings from Planet Perth

I was wondering if anyone actually has seen Martin and Orloff, which has David in the cast?

I know it also has some of the Upright Citizens Brigade involved.

Here in Australia we miss out on a number of smaller movies, but if this is a good one, I'd like to try and track it down if it ever gets a DVD release.

While I'm on that topic, I really hope that Arrested Development makes it Down Under. We have Fox 8 but they are notorious for never showing the decent US FOX shows.

Cheers.
03-23-2004, 08:53 PM DJKL is offline   Reply With Quote
Dart Shitter
Soberish

Send a message via AIM to Dart Shitter
I'm ever so pissed that this is the first I've heard about this movie

It'll probably come out on DVD the day after Orgazmo
03-24-2004, 01:54 PM Dart Shitter is offline   Reply With Quote
agent_PUNT

Send a message via AIM to agent_PUNT
So this movie is good? How much David "I can't get no satisfaction" Cross is actually in this movie??? Maybe there is a good reason you've never heard of it my friend.
03-25-2004, 09:14 AM agent_PUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
keepthechaaange
Didn't Laugh Once During Royal Tenenbaums

david said in an interview i read (cant remember where) that the movie sucked. but he's always really critical of anything he is prominently featured in so who knows. a few UCB fans i know have said the movie is funny so maybe it is, maybe it isnt. you never know with those damned UCB'ers.
03-25-2004, 01:44 PM keepthechaaange is offline   Reply With Quote
Push2Flush
Never Heard The Spam Song

Send a message via AIM to Push2Flush
Re: Martin and Orloff

Quote:
Originally posted by DJKL
Greetings from Planet Perth

I was wondering if anyone actually has seen Martin and Orloff, which has David in the cast?

I know it also has some of the Upright Citizens Brigade involved.

Here in Australia we miss out on a number of smaller movies, but if this is a good one, I'd like to try and track it down if it ever gets a DVD release.

While I'm on that topic, I really hope that Arrested Development makes it Down Under. We have Fox 8 but they are notorious for never showing the decent US FOX shows.

Cheers.

first off, it is the upright citizens brigage movie, as is wet, hot american summer to the state. second, i saw this in NYC and i liked, but you have to appreciate the wierdness as in UCB to like it. thirty-thirdly, david is barely in, and is probably in waiting for guffman for a longer period of time, but longer than bob in waiting for guffman...

season 4 is out "this year" as per bob!
04-09-2004, 09:57 PM Push2Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply