BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Kids in the Hall > Kids in the hall season 5 announced

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

McAllister
Didn't Laugh Once During Royal Tenenbaums

Kids in the hall season 5 announced

Just got this email and thought "hmmmmm I wonder if i'm the only one who has subscribed to the email newsletter":

Kids in the Hall Season 5 is coming out on DVD!

Dear loyal Kids in the Hall fan:

Finally the time is here to add the newly completed Kids in the Hall Complete Season 5 DVD set to your collection! Following the overwhelmingly popular release of the Season 1, 2, 3 and 4 DVD sets, we are pleased to offer the Kids in the Hall Complete Season 5 DVD set, available on the official website www.KidsInTheHall.com a full four months prior to retail release! Be the first of your friends to bring it home!

In addition to the 20 hilarious Season 5 episodes, you’ll get a plethora of all new bonus materials including the series finale, audio commentary by the Kids, and more!

The Kids in the Hall Complete Season 5 DVD set will ship on July 24, 2006, but we are taking pre-orders now. For a limited time, when you order your Kids in the Hall Complete Season 5 DVD set from www.KidsInTheHall.com for $59.99, you’ll also receive an EXCLUSIVE “Bellini Towel” featuring Paul Bellini’s one and only line (if you don’t know what it is, you may not be a true Kids in the Hall fan!). Make all your friends jealous!

When you visit our website, you’ll also find the Kids in the Hall Complete Season 1, 2, 3 and 4 DVD sets each for the drastically reduced price of $47.99 to celebrate the release of the 5th and last Season.

Tell your friends to register at www.KidsInTheHall.com too, so they can get in on these exciting deals and the exclusive give-away! Don’t miss out on the final round of fun with The Kids in the Hall.

Thank you for your continued support,

Broadway Video Enterprises
07-21-2006, 04:09 AM McAllister is offline   Reply With Quote
3v3+Z
NOT in a COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I got that email. I wondered if I should start this thread myself, but then I figured:
[list=a][*]The people who give a couple of shits worth of a care got the same email.[*]Soon enough, we're gonna get another bloody goddamn fucking SPAMMER starting a thread about this AGAIN with a bunch of people who should really know better responding to THAT thread instead of MINE.[*]It's just season 5.[/list=a]
By the way, I could swear that Bellini had a line or two in the EARLY episodes, like, before the "Bellini" "character" was established. I know for sure he whispered something to Kevy Mac in the season one sketch where he was attempting to give a business "presentation" while the building he was in was burning to the ground. But that was barely audible. I know there's a better example. Anyone here nerdy enough to know it?
07-21-2006, 04:48 AM 3v3+Z is offline   Reply With Quote
klaus_kinski
Spent Time in Jail With Lenny Bruce

A freind of mine at Broadway Video got me a set.

Schwing!
07-21-2006, 09:58 AM klaus_kinski is offline   Reply With Quote
agent_PUNT

Send a message via AIM to agent_PUNT
last line of the show...

dancing on their graves.

"Thank god it's finally over".

That's the only line I can think of once they introduced the character as Bellini
07-21-2006, 12:44 PM agent_PUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply