BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Janeane Garofalo > Toug Crowd last night

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

Christian
Loves Carrot Top

Toug Crowd last night

Janeane - I hope you eventually read this posting:

I was one of the members of the audience during the taping of Tough Crowd with Colin Quin yesterday. I have to tell you that it was so disappointing and enraging to listen to what you had to the nerve to say. It disgusts me that someone like you can say the things you did. I'm embarrassed and ashamed to even think you live in the same city as I do. You are a miserable little freak that speaks out against the very same system that is responsible for your success and your place in it. The imperialism that you seem to hate so much is the same imperialism that allows you sit there on that panel and spew that bullshit that came out of your mouth last night. How dare you show such disrespect for the people that risk their lives every day so you can walk around NY and bark about our leaders and question their motives. These people know more than you and always will. They are trained experts. You don't know half the things you think you know. When was last Joint Chiefs of Staff meeting you attended? I thought so. Something tells me they may know just a bit more than you. Just a hunch. How dare you tell people to "stop clapping" you condescending little troll.
The people that attacked us on 9/11 are evil people. They are people that do not understand the concept of peace. They have no place in civilized society. These are people willing to die for their backward, simple, outdated, and primitive cause. There is no way to prepare for the things they can do and will do. There is no way to prevent it. It has to be stopped at the root where it grows. It has to be stopped where children worship suicide bombers the same way our children worship athletes. Where the fuck do you come from? Who the fuck are you anyway? You are a disgrace. It may rain today - you may want to get ready to blame George Bush for that too you backward little idealistic creep.
Do us all a favor and keep your miserable little mouth shut. Go stick your fucking face in a book somewhere where it belongs and let the experts handle what they are paid to handle.

Are you pissed off yet?
Good. You should be.
If I ever saw you on the street I would spit in your fucking face.

Christian.
05-26-2004, 02:28 PM Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
JoshG123
Never Heard The Spam Song

Send a message via AIM to JoshG123
shut up you fucking baby
05-26-2004, 04:09 PM JoshG123 is offline   Reply With Quote
JuanBallsac
Used To Date Sarah Silverman

It is I juanBallsac.

It sickens JuanBallsac that you share the same name as the hunky star of Gleaming the cube, and Pump up the Volume.

Janeane was in Wet Hot American Summer...what have you ever fucking done?
05-26-2004, 07:01 PM JuanBallsac is offline   Reply With Quote
3v3+Z
NOT in a COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Christian
...keep your miserable little mouth shut.
Good idea, christ! Nobody should EVER question anyone in government. They would NEVER lie to us. What could possibly be the benefit of learning what the other side has to say? Where did education ever get anyone? We need to get back to the values this great country was founded on like the combination of church and state; stifling any speech you don't agree with; setting up an environment where the press either CAN'T get at anything that might make waves or where they're intimidated to the point that they don't want to; the right to peaceably assemble as long as it's in designated "free speech zones" far away from anywhere that it could confuse anybody with a different point of view; the inability to get grievances redressed; individuals -- as opposed to, say, "A well regulated militia..." -- being allowed to own and use any kind of weapon with no limits whatsoever; imprisonment of anyone the government wants with no access to legal council or explanation of why you're being held...

Quote:
Originally posted by JoshG123
shut up you fucking baby
No, no! Let christ speak!

Go ahead, christ. I've got an extra shovel if you want it.
05-26-2004, 07:19 PM 3v3+Z is offline   Reply With Quote
mee

if your a guy you must have a very small penis
if your a girl go get some big tits you'll feel better about the world and your place in it. i watched the same show and i say good for speaking up for what you believe, even though i don't agree. i will always respect her for being a strong female and sticking by her "guns" maybe you suffer womb envy many do but never tell a soul.
05-26-2004, 08:23 PM   Reply With Quote
Dart Shitter
Soberish

Send a message via AIM to Dart Shitter
On the topic of relligion, my friend just told me he's going to a bachelor party that's been planned by a recently converted Mormon(is that spelled right?,do I care?) sounds like a riot, they're all gonna probably get Kazoos and join in with MTV, crazy God fearin freaks

JG for president(of the sout west Florida regionlal Taco Bells)
05-26-2004, 08:55 PM Dart Shitter is offline   Reply With Quote
3v3+Z

Quote:
Originally posted by Dart Shitter
...a recently converted Mormon(is that spelled right?,do I care?)
Drop that middle "m" and you'll be on the right track.
05-26-2004, 08:58 PM 3v3+Z is offline   Reply With Quote
CptPlanet
spelling bee champ

Send a message via AIM to CptPlanet Send a message via Yahoo to CptPlanet
Janeane has me dictate these message boards to her every morning while she drinks her coffee I'll be sure to pass along your little message to her.

Just kidding you fat dick. I didn't even read that shit. Nader 04

Last edited by CptPlanet : 05-27-2004 at 12:25 AM.
05-27-2004, 12:09 AM CptPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
agent_PUNT

Send a message via AIM to agent_PUNT
What a ridiculous rant. Way to prove that you can resort to hate just like all those people you claim "don't belong in society"... hate is hate, sounds like you'd be willing to fly a plane in to Jeanne's house? Hmm.... you're a hypocrite. People aren't born racist/haters (see David Cross new album...) so how about YOU stop adding to the problem and start thinking of some solutions?
05-27-2004, 03:43 PM agent_PUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
3v3+Z

Quote:
Originally posted by agent_PUNT
...how about YOU stop adding to the problem and start thinking of some solutions?
But see, our new (single-post) pal christ thinks that what he (she?) stated IS the solution! "The people that attacked us on 9/11 are evil people. They are people that do not understand the concept of peace. They have no place in civilized society." Etc, etc. Yeah, so let's just bomb the fuck out of all the brown people! (Fade in "America the Beautiful".) Doesn't matter that they had nothing to do with 9/11. "These people know more than you and always will. They are trained experts." So coming up with a solution should be left up to the "experts", right? Everybody else is stupid and should stay out of it. Am I getting the gist of it christ? I don't wanna put words in your mouth. After all, where does it say that we shouldn't have any laws respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. Clearly the terrorists are jealous of our freedom, right? god bless america!

"We have no evidence that Saddam Hussein was involved in the September 11 [attacks]."
George Dub'ya Booosh
05-27-2004, 04:47 PM 3v3+Z is offline   Reply With Quote
CptPlanet
spelling bee champ

Everyone please, stop taking this seriously. Just enjoy it for what it is: the funniest post to grace these forums in at least a month.
05-27-2004, 06:00 PM CptPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
agent_PUNT

Send a message via AIM to agent_PUNT
Good Old Cpt Planet, too bad your shitty ass show got cancelled, because you are wise beyond your years. Unless you are only 13 years old, in which case you are just another hot little boy.
05-28-2004, 08:27 AM agent_PUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
CptPlanet
spelling bee champ

Hee hee hee, I've been naughty.
05-28-2004, 09:12 AM CptPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
teengirlsquad
Female Jon Lovitz

Send a message via AIM to teengirlsquad
i was looking at who's online and it said a guest was printing this.. my guess is janeane herself finally got a computer and found this and is currently printing it. anyway thanks guest cause this is hilarious and worth reading again.
04-18-2005, 01:04 PM teengirlsquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Brain Stew
is whatever

Send a message via AIM to Brain Stew
It's because of Christian that "Toug Crowd" got cancelled .
04-18-2005, 01:31 PM Brain Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply