BUTM Community Home Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home   Home

Go Back   BUTM Community > Artist Discussion > Janeane Garofalo > Has anyone listened to 'The Majority Report' in the last 90 days?

View Today's Active Threads
Welcome to the BUTM Community.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Post New Thread Reply

5InchTaint
127mm anogenital distance

Has anyone listened to 'The Majority Report' in the last 90 days?

I think JG is fuckable, intelligent, funny, an alcoholic, and just cute as a goddamn button but her radio show stinks. Her co-host eats balls and they just can't find a rhythm. Does anyone listen to Air America and/or JG's show in particular?
10-03-2004, 03:48 AM 5InchTaint is offline   Reply With Quote
3v3+Z
NOT in a COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Has anyone listened to 'The Majority Report' in the last 90 days?

Quote:
Originally posted by 5InchTaint
I think JG is fuckable, intelligent, funny, an alcoholic, and just cute as a goddamn button but her radio show stinks. Her co-host eats balls and they just can't find a rhythm. Does anyone listen to Air America and/or JG's show in particular?
I've said a lot of that stuff several time before here, and I've gone into a lot of detail, so I don't want to repeat myself. That's not to criticize YOU for starting this thread, Taint. I don't have a life, so I can keep track of all this shit. Anyway, the one NEW revelation (from the commentaries) I wanted to bring up is the fact that the "Law School" sketch from 401 came out of a conversation Bob had with Sam Seder. I found that interesting and I'm surprised no one's brought it up. Including me. Until now.

...Oh, okay! Alright! I'll go find some of my other posts on this... Hang on...

Here's one on Mike Malloy. I THINK most of the rest are in the JG section. I hate the goddamn "search" feature here! I wanna look for "Air America", goddamnit!! Stop telling me the word "air" is too short! That's the WORD!! I can't fuckin' EXTEND it to make YOU happy, ya stupid-shit computer thingy!!
10-03-2004, 04:41 AM 3v3+Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Debaser1989
Never Heard The Spam Song

The last debate

I don't know how many people reading this live near/in NYC, but she supposedly broadcasted the show live on the last debate from some bar (I can't remember which one), and I was wondering if anyone here went. I didn't find out about it until the next day, I think. I can't remember how I found out about it, either. Shit, I can't remember anything!

Well, anyway, if she does that again I think I might go. I mean, they had free snacks.
10-10-2004, 11:45 PM Debaser1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Debaser1989

Ah I see

I just went to the air america site, and i see the link for the show at the Crobar. That's not how i found out about it, though. I think got some shitty email about Maggie Gyllenhaal supposedly being there, along with Janeane and co-host. Why crappy ass Maggie Gyllenhaal was the main subject, and not Janeane is a mystery to me.
10-10-2004, 11:52 PM Debaser1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
3v3+Z
NOT in a COMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's their blog if you wanna keep up on where and when they're going to do live appearances in the future. I find that format kind of difficult to read though. There's also a big message board (AND ARCHIVED SHOWS) at Air America PLACE.
10-11-2004, 12:04 AM 3v3+Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Debaser1989

Vote for Change concert

Hey thanks for that link. Did anyone catch any coverage on the Vote for Change concert in DC (last night, Oct.11)? I think they were streaming live on the internet as well as showing it on Sundance. I forgot it was this week, but fucking Dave Matthews Band makes we want to stab myself in the eardrums so it's probably a good thing I didn't see it. I guess Bright Eyes and Death Cab kind of leveled things out.
10-11-2004, 02:00 AM Debaser1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Debaser1989

I had been drinking.

Well, as I was drunk last night at 3 in the morning, I thought that Monday had past. Obviously it hadn't since today is Monday. So that concert is tonight if anyone is interested.
10-11-2004, 12:08 PM Debaser1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread Reply